What was it like when you cast your very first spell?

This forum is specifically for Witches and Witchcraft. Some Witches are Wiccans and vice versa but this forum is specifically for those who practice The Craft.
Cathy
Benitoite
Benitoite

Post by Cathy »

I was just wondering what people felt like when they cast their very first spell.
More to the point, did anyone feel like it worked for them?
Firstly, I was a bit reluctant and never thought that it would work.
In fact, I don't believe that it did.
I stuck with things and as time moved on I became reasonable decent on clearing out the negative forces or energy around me.
It was that which I believe was the key for me because after this I began to feel that I was getting things right.
Then a bit later I firmly believe I was becoming a better person for it all.
I must admit, on occasions I was a little angry at nothing 'happening' but this changed for me after a little while.
Now when I cast a spell, I feel great and it all works as 'normal', well I think so anyway.
So, how did you feel when you cast your first spell?
More to the point, do your spells actually work?

Sky Fall
Musgravite
Musgravite
Re: What was it like when you cast your very first spell?

Post by Sky Fall »

I always remember my first moves in my chosen path and believe me I felt uneasy :sunny:

Cathy
Benitoite
Benitoite

Post by Cathy »

Yes indeed, I felt very strange :lol:

Crystal
Benitoite
Benitoite

Post by Crystal »

I know my early times were very unsuccessful but I never gave up. I am glad I persevered though because I really feel a lot better nowadays. I suppose in the early days things were working but not in the manner that I wanted. Looking back all those years I remember feeling a bit weird but I never thought about any form of religion so I had to start from scratch. A weird feeling yes but I stuck with it because others were encouraging me and I am so glad I did. Oh yes I remember my first spell and I was a little naive with it to say the least :shockwitch:

Roxy
Fire Opal
Fire Opal

Post by Roxy »

My first spell cast did nothing for me but I got everything wrong them days :lol: